The guidelines have changed for users. Formerly, any user could have a page. To have a page, now (the older user pages may stay) the user must meet at least one guideline.
The guidelines for user pages:
- Have a significant role on AvaWorld.
- Have 50+ forum posts.
- Be an admin on AvaWorld.
- Already have had a page.
- Be an editor here with permission from either 52 Dark Cow or Orangeblinky to make your page.
Note that only one of these must be met to have a user page, not all of these. Current user pages, as mentioned before, may stay, regardless of if they follow the guidelines of this blog post or not. All future user pages must follow the guidelines starting January 12, 2014.Read more >
If you're someone who goes to the navbar a lot, you'll notice the new Alpha Features tab. Alpha Features are basically things the admins are working on that aren't officially ready for full implementation. Suggest some features in the comments below!Read more >
There are some updates coming, and here they are:
- Achievements. Yes, you heard me. They'll probably be here in around three days when all the graphics are designed.
- Chat Room. I need your approval on this one. Post in the comments if you want there to be a chat room.
- Easier navigation. I might ask Ducks to help me out with this one - I'm seeing if I can make it an optional feature when I add it, so you guys can swap how you navigate anytime.
Be on the lookout!
Orangeblinky (talk) 20:50, January 10, 2014 (UTC)Read more >
No offense, but the new theme seems kind of ugly. I think since it's winter, it should be:
Light Blue Background
Current theme.Read more >
Hi there! We just got the wiki up! We're excited to tell you about the many features of AvaWorld, it's members, and much, much more. This is my first wiki- it may not be so good. But i'll try my best. Source (OrangeBlinky) does mostly all the photos, and I do most of the pages (he does some, too!). I hope you enjoy reading through this wiki. We'll have more up soon- promise!
-Ducks, Owner & Founder of AvaLand WikiRead more >